The week is just starting and I’m already super tired.
I feel jumbled like this Wordle.
That’s not good, not good at all.
So, I need to decide – right now – today – how I will proceed.
Here are my ideas – posted here – to keep me honest:
- Make sure I exercise at least 30 minutes, Monday – Thursday, this week.
- Skip family dinner once this evening – and just do nothing. I’m still on my self-care diet.
- Have a toast, with my mother-in-law, and celebrate 4-year-old soccer being over (one less thing to d0 and coordinate).
- Thank my mother-in-law for helping with the laundry, and have the rest of the family dig for their clothes out of the clean laundry baskets – this week. Yup, I do that from time-to-time.
- Work on my various project, and not freak out that some are a bit on the tardy side.
What’s your week like this week?