Sunday and Monday were a bit bumpy when I found out it’s a full nest landed on that Google security buffer site. Grrrr…!
I was lucky to have Kaye, from SandwichINK, send a DM on Twitter, to me, about my site being blocked. I thought about freaking out, eating a pint of Häagen-Dazs, and then staying in bed for days…but what good would that do?
I looked to Dr. Hubby to scrub it’s a full nest – and voilà, I was back on the blogsphere. (Thanks, Honey!)
And then today, I was thrilled and immediately thrown into a skip-about mood when I learned I received The Versatile Blogger award from the amazing author and blogger, Tia Bach, at Depression Cookies. (Check out her interview, with it’s a full nest, from January 2011.)
I thought back to Sunday night’s Emmy Awards and wished I had properly prepared an acceptance speech for this fantastic honor. Since I was not prepared (nor given a tiara and flowers like Melissa McCarthy), the best way for me to accept this award was to accept on behalf of my wonderful multigenerational family.
Family: You all rock! Thanks for keeping it fresh, humorous and oh-so-real. HUGS!
Here are the rules for me accepting this amazing award:
- I’m extremely terrified of centipedes and millipedes. They freak me out!
- I’ve always wanted to be a fashion designer and enjoy discussing the fashion trends, from Vogue magazine, with my mother-in-law. (She has the subscription.)
- I sometimes eat cookies in bed – and I make sure I eat them on hubby’s side. (He loathes this.)
- My favorite thing to bake is sweet potato pie.
- I love to fold laundry while watching super awful reality TV (such as Real Housewives of …).
- I was the homecoming queen, my senior year, during undergrad. I still get teased about it.
- I’ve met my husband when he was 18-years-old and I thought he was too young for me to date. (So I waited until he was 21.)
Here are 15 bloggers are amazing and share amazing info. (This list is not ranked.)
- My Brown Baby
- Pink of Perfection
- Susan Hyatt – Ideal Life Design
- Bunny Cakes
- Austin Kleon
- Desiree Adaway
- Creative Mamma
- Donna’s Blog – Generations United
- Marcellus Hall – Drawger
- Your Life Your Way
- Homeschooling Voyage
- Granny Nanny News
- Michelle Seitzer
- Arthur & Bernie